lost key

9 hours ago, javiecholson188 said:

I also lost the email with my product key. Could you help?

I'm afraid we cannot find your license in our customer database.  Please send me a private message with your full name and the email address that you've specified at your purchase.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 1 month later...

Could someone please assist.

I just purchased AIDA64 and got the cleverbridge conformation email.

I expected the product key to come to my email pretty much straight away but its probably been a an hour and still haven't got a product key. Where is my product key?

I may have also accidentally made 2 payments because the confirmation email says 'Pay now with PayPal' so I clicked that of course and after maybe paying again ended up at the same spot.

If someone could help that would be great. 

Thanks.

On ‎2018‎. ‎04‎. ‎29‎. at 8:43 PM, Just1ncredib1e said:

Could someone please assist.

I just purchased AIDA64 and got the cleverbridge conformation email.

I expected the product key to come to my email pretty much straight away but its probably been a an hour and still haven't got a product key. Where is my product key?

I may have also accidentally made 2 payments because the confirmation email says 'Pay now with PayPal' so I clicked that of course and after maybe paying again ended up at the same spot.

If someone could help that would be great. 

Thanks.

I'm afraid I cannot find your license(s) in our database using the email address you've used to register to this forum.  Please send me your full name and the email address you've used at purchase in private message, and I'll try to find your license that way.