Stress system memory - Fail (MSI B350 PC Mate + Ryzen 3 1200)

Themaniax

So i was going to follow a OC guide and have never used OC og AiDA64 before, but the basic part of the oc guide was that i used the system stability guide

However, 10 sec into the test i get the "hardware failure detected!" - but if i uncheck stress system memory i got no issues at all.

With everything on basic"auto" in bios i cant locate the problem and dont know how to fix it or what that error actually means? what to do? 

i got: 

Nvidia GTX 1060-3GB

AMD Ryzen 3 1200-

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 2x4GB

Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

b350 pc mate motherboard

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, Themaniax said:

So i was going to follow a OC guide and have never used OC og AiDA64 before, but the basic part of the oc guide was that i used the system stability guide

However, 10 sec into the test i get the "hardware failure detected!" - but if i uncheck stress system memory i got no issues at all.

With everything on basic"auto" in bios i cant locate the problem and dont know how to fix it or what that error actually means? what to do? 

i got: 

Nvidia GTX 1060-3GB

AMD Ryzen 3 1200-

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 2x4GB

Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

b350 pc mate motherboard

Try to update the BIOS to the latest version, and also check it with other stress test tools like Prime95, MemTest86+ and OCCT.

BTW, in such cases it could help if you use less agressive memory timing settings in the BIOS Setup (UEFI Setup), and/or to lower the memory frequency to a more traditional value like DDR4-2667.