AIDA64 .ini export convert to .txt

KLIFF

5 hours ago, KLIFF said:

Hello! We have 400+ .ini AIDA64 file export. But for software Hardware Inspector (stocktaking of workplaces) can import only .txt AIDA64 export files. How can convert .ini to .txt? Need ADMINPC.ini convert looks like WRK114OITA06.txt

I'm afraid there's no built-in report converter in AIDA64 Network Audit (or AIDA64 Business) that would take .INI reports as input or .TXT reports as output.  So there's no way to do the conversion using a ready-made tool :(

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

I'm afraid there's no built-in report converter in AIDA64 Network Audit (or AIDA64 Business) that would take .INI reports as input or .TXT reports as output.  So there's no way to do the conversion using a ready-made tool :(

It's is AIDA64 Network Audit with aida64.rpf export .INI and .TXT. We got misstake choice export file .INI. Need some help for convert .INI export file to .TXT.

3 minutes ago, KLIFF said:

It's is AIDA64 Network Audit with aida64.rpf export .INI and .TXT. We got misstake choice export file .INI. Need some help for convert .INI export file to .TXT.

It would require us to develop a custom tool to do that.  Please send me your AIDA64 Network Audit product key and the name of your organization in private message, and we'll discuss the details.

15 hours ago, Fiery said:

It would require us to develop a custom tool to do that.  Please send me your AIDA64 Network Audit product key and the name of your organization in private message, and we'll discuss the details.

image.png.d1c8c814a59eba013942a9f4a5ac379c.png