Problem With LCD Smartie (aida.dll not working anymore) (Crystalfontz CFA634)

notly1988

Hello..

I was using Aida 64 together with LCD Smartie Software on Win 7 64 for years now.

A few weeks ago i had to install Win 10 64 home prem. Since then i cant get Aida 64 running together with the LCD Smartie software.

I have a Crystalfontz 20x4 CF 634 LCD Display with USB To Serial Adapter Com Port 4 Baud Rate 19200.

Since the Win 10 Install i can get LCD smartie running proper but when it comes to the Aida64 show pages then an error occures "Can not load lpugin" The Plugin is named "Aida.dll"

Ok so i tried the LCD Support in Aida 64 directly...  I switched to Crystalfontz LCD Support..... there it shows "USB Device not found"

As i cant move on i registered here in the forum asking for help..

My Aida Software Version is 5.92 Extreme i guess .and LCD Smartie Version is 5.4 i guess.

Sorry for my bad english.. i try my best....

Does there exist a newer Aida.dll for LCD Smartie or is it somehow possible to activate the CF 634 in Aida directly...

Best regards....

The LCD Smartie plugin is not our product or development, so I can't help you about bugs or issues about it.  As for the LCD, it should work directly as long as the combination of display and USB-to-serial adapter is supported by AIDA64.  It'd be very useful if you could send us an USB Dump where we can check what sort of USB-to-serial adapter solution you have connected to your serial LCD.

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery