Disable AIDA64 Polling of Drobo

theinfinitypoint

I was just now trying to access some data off of my Drobo S RAID array which is attached via USB 3 to my computer.  However every time I try turning the Drobo on Windows Explorer would take a really long time to access the drive, and Task Manager reports 100% disk activity but 0 kb/s of data transfer (as it should be).  I discovered that after a lot of trial and error that if I completely exit AIDA64 Extreme I have no more issues accessing the drive.  I then tried to disable hard drive temperature monitoring in AIDA64's preferences however it is still causing issues with me accessing the Drobo.

My question is, what other settings do I need to change so that AIDA64 does NOT try and find sensors on my Drobo?  Ideally I do want to keep hard drive monitoring active, but just not on the Drobo.  And also if AIDA64 is on and my Drobo is connected, it is very difficult to use AIDA64 as it is extremely slow.  Please help!!

20 minutes ago, theinfinitypoint said:

I was just now trying to access some data off of my Drobo S RAID array which is attached via USB 3 to my computer.  However every time I try turning the Drobo on Windows Explorer would take a really long time to access the drive, and Task Manager reports 100% disk activity but 0 kb/s of data transfer (as it should be).  I discovered that after a lot of trial and error that if I completely exit AIDA64 Extreme I have no more issues accessing the drive.  I then tried to disable hard drive temperature monitoring in AIDA64's preferences however it is still causing issues with me accessing the Drobo.

My question is, what other settings do I need to change so that AIDA64 does NOT try and find sensors on my Drobo?  Ideally I do want to keep hard drive monitoring active, but just not on the Drobo.  And also if AIDA64 is on and my Drobo is connected, it is very difficult to use AIDA64 as it is extremely slow.  Please help!!

Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

If the problem persists, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Disk Debug --> Disk Controllers Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Disk Debug --> RAID Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery