Can Aida64 automatically shutdown a PC ?

rms8

I thought Aida64 could be setup so if a parameter was met, it would immediately shutdown the PC.

For example, I have an H2O pump that I connected to the CPU Fan header.  I use the desktop gadget and renamed it to "H2O Pump" so I can monitor the rpm of the pump.  I would like to have the PC shutdown if the pump ever failed.  I thought there was a way to configure Aida to shutdown the PC if the RPM met a certain value....say was below 500rpm ?

DISREGARD......I think I found what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Edited by rms8

5 hours ago, rms8 said:

DISREGARD......I think I found what I was looking for.

Thanks!

I'm glad you've found it, but for other users it would still be useful to mention that it is available as the Alerting feature that you can configure in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Alerting.

• 2 years later...
On 9/24/2018 at 8:43 AM, Fiery said:

I'm glad you've found it, but for other users it would still be useful to mention that it is available as the Alerting feature that you can configure in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Alerting.

Old thread i know.

But i need a pc to shutdown at a specific time every day, is there anyway to make aida64 do this?
Not able to find a time alert, sadly :-(

And at the same time having a countdown to see how long to shutdown.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 8:50 PM, XeRiZeR said:

Old thread i know.

But i need a pc to shutdown at a specific time every day, is there anyway to make aida64 do this?
Not able to find a time alert, sadly :-(

And at the same time having a countdown to see how long to shutdown.

I'm afraid AIDA64 is not suitable for that task.  You may want to check out the following tools, one of them may be suitable:

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/schedule-windows-vista-shutdown-with-vista-shutdown-timer/

5 hours ago, Fiery said:

I'm afraid AIDA64 is not suitable for that task.  You may want to check out the following tools, one of them may be suitable:

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/schedule-windows-vista-shutdown-with-vista-shutdown-timer/

Thanks for the reply. I have an tool for it already, just wanted to use the full screen for aida64 instead of having a small tool window below the sensor panel to tell how much time was left. But thanks again, my son has to live with that. :-)