GPU Fan display options

elmouseyo

Maybe previously you had the GPU Fan Duty Cycle put on the LCD. Duty cycles are detected as percentage of full speed, while regular GPU Fan Speeds are measured in RPM. Check out the list of items you can add to your LCD, maybe you have both a GPU fan duty cycle and a GPU fan RPM as well.

Hi Fiery, Thanks for the reply ;) I actually only have the option to select 'GPU' as one of the cooling fans, there is no mention of duty cycle etc (See attachment) - Its actually the same one I had selected which was displaying the fan speed as a percentage prior to the update though. Do you know if there is somewhere else I should be looking to see additional fan display options for the LCD?

post-704-073708100 1310461333_thumb.jpg

In order to investigate this issue, we need to check the sensor readings and the GPU details.

1) Please copy-paste the full content of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64 into this topic.

2) In case you have an ATI or AMD GPU: right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> ATI GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic. Then right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> ATI SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

3) In case you have a nVIDIA GPU: right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic. Then right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Thanks,

Fiery