No W_Pump Header Reading (Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha)

tw33k

2 hours ago, tw33k said:

Hi

I'm using the latest version of Aida64 and there's no reading the water pump header. Under Cooling Fans, it just shows the chassis fan header and the GPU fan.

My motherboard is an ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Embedded Controller Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:05 AM, tw33k said:

I couldn't find the Sensor Debug options by right-clicking so I copied the sensor info. hope this is what you need

sensor debug.txt

Thank you, but that dump doesn't include EC registers.  Please enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View, and on the status bar (which will appear on the bottom of the AIDA64 main window) do a right-click --> Sensor Debug --> Embedded Controller Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:18 AM, tw33k said:

Just checked the BIOS and the status of the water pump header reads N/A. Strange because I know the pump is working

Once it shows up in the BIOS, it should appear in AIDA64 as well.