Charge counter new phone (Nokia 8)

Wolly9102

Hi,

I have an new Nokia 8, today i transferd all my files in steps. After I was done i saw this. Should I be worried?

No I didn't charge it out of the box completly (about 80%) I have the phone 3 days now

Like I said I transfered my files in steps due to time, (300kb/s uuuughhhhh)

So should I pay attention to this or not?

Thanks

Screenshot_20181009-223126.png

11 hours ago, Wolly9102 said:

Hi,

I have an new Nokia 8, today i transferd all my files in steps. After I was done i saw this. Should I be worried?

No I didn't charge it out of the box completly (about 80%) I have the phone 3 days now

Like I said I transfered my files in steps due to time, (300kb/s uuuughhhhh)

So should I pay attention to this or not?

Thanks

Screenshot_20181009-223126.png

No things to worry there.  Charge counter is reported with good, acceptable or poor accuracy by many devices.  If it doesn't align with your expectations, then the value reported is most likely inaccurate or bogus.  You can verify whether AIDA64 reports the proper value (as it is provided by the standard Android Battery API), you can compare the values against the ones reported by Ampere or HWMonitor.

13 hours ago, Fiery said:

No things to worry there.  Charge counter is reported with good, acceptable or poor accuracy by many devices.  If it doesn't align with your expectations, then the value reported is most likely inaccurate or bogus.  You can verify whether AIDA64 reports the proper value (as it is provided by the standard Android Battery API), you can compare the values against the ones reported by Ampere or HWMonitor.

Hi,

Thanks for your anwser. 

I've checked the other apps you've mentioned and Aida only shows a charge counter. But it's indeed inaccurate. It now shows -107.5 mAh and the phone is still working at 39% so yeah. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 10:24 AM, Abdulazeez Badeghar said:
  • This happened with me also. I have lenovo tab m8 hd. Which has a battery capacity 5000mah, but when i charge it up to 95% it just shows some 2700-2800 mah only. Is it the problem with device or the aida64 charge counter is not correct.

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.  I've replied you in your other topic.