Hardware Failure when stressing memory with AIDA64, RAM Issue? (Asus Prime B350-Plus + Ryzen 5 1500X)

sherloc987

Hello, I recently decided I want to try overclocking my new pc, So I downloaded aida64 to test my system stability before OC'ing. For some reason the test only lasts 10 seconds before detecting a hardware failure. Ive narrowed it down to being the memory, by process of elimination. Again, when I stress the memory alone, the test only lasts 10 seconds before failing. What could be wrong? This pc is only about 3 weeks old! Kickass Torrent Sites Latest Rarbg Torrent Sites Latest Eztv torrent Sites Latest Radar Detector Sale Amazon Trail Cams Latest
I have two sticks of 8GB corsair DDR4 RAM in my pc.
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 GPU
AMD Ryzen 5 1500x CPU
Asus Prime- B350-Plus Motherboard

23 hours ago, sherloc987 said:

Hello, I recently decided I want to try overclocking my new pc, So I downloaded aida64 to test my system stability before OC'ing. For some reason the test only lasts 10 seconds before detecting a hardware failure. Ive narrowed it down to being the memory, by process of elimination. Again, when I stress the memory alone, the test only lasts 10 seconds before failing. What could be wrong? This pc is only about 3 weeks old!

I have two sticks of 8GB corsair DDR4 RAM in my pc.
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 GPU
AMD Ryzen 5 1500x CPU
Asus Prime- B350-Plus Motherboard

I'm not sure what RAM modules you've got.  If they're for example DDR4-3000 rated modules, you may want to try lowering the DRAM frequency to 2933 or 2667 MHz, and check fi it helps to stabilize their operation.  You can also try to change Command Rate (Tcmd or tCR) to 2T in the UEFI Setup (BIOS Setup).  Of course, make sure to have all Windows patches applied, and have the latest BIOS update flashed into your motherboard.