fixed: SMART data from LSI 9305-24i SGL

sound0711

I have just installed a LSI 9305-24i SGL controller.
However, I cannot read the SMART data from the drives connected to this card with AIDA64.
The drives are recognized and display the temps, etc but not SMART.
Is there something I need to set in AIDA64 to allow the reading of SMART data from this controller card?
I searched the forum for information but was unable to find what I needed.
Thank you.

atadump.txt

diskctrldump.txt

raiddump.txt

smartdump.txt

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, sound0711 said:

I have just installed a LSI 9305-24i SGL controller.
However, I cannot read the SMART data from the drives connected to this card with AIDA64.
The drives are recognized and display the temps, etc but not SMART.
Is there something I need to set in AIDA64 to allow the reading of SMART data from this controller card?
I searched the forum for information but was unable to find what I needed.
Thank you.

Make sure to have LSI RAID support enabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.

20 hours ago, Fiery said:

Make sure to have LSI RAID support enabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.

According to your advice - checked, turned on, rebooted the program. But smart data never appeared (
My controller is not raid, it is HBA (host-bus-adapter) controller.

21 hours ago, sound0711 said:

According to your advice - checked, turned on, rebooted the program. But smart data never appeared (
My controller is not raid, it is HBA (host-bus-adapter) controller.

Please post an updated RAID Dump with the LSI RAID support option enabled.

11 minutes ago, sound0711 said:

Yes, those drives are connected to LSI controller.

If you have the RAID options enabled in AIDA64 / Preferences / Stability, then those drives should appear on both the Storage / ATA and Storage / SMART page properly.  Please check if they appear on those pages.

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

If you have the RAID options enabled in AIDA64 / Preferences / Stability, then those drives should appear on both the Storage / ATA and Storage / SMART page properly.  Please check if they appear on those pages.

in storage / ata hdds is vissible. In SMART i see only SSD disk, connected on m2(not lsi)

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

21 hours ago, sound0711 said:

in storage / ata hdds is vissible. In SMART i see only SSD disk, connected on m2(not lsi)

Thank you for checking it and posting your screenshots.  We'll fix the issue in the next AIDA64 update.  I'll post a link into this topic once the new update is available for download.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:00 AM, sound0711 said:

On the installed Windows 7 operating system, I got the same problem as above - the smart data of the hard drives is not displayed (
On Windows 10 after your update everything is ok. But Windows 7 - no data. Support for lsi in settings is enabled.

Can you help me?

atadump.txt

diskctrldump.txt

raiddump.txt

smartdump.txt

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.  I've replied you in your other topic.