OSD Overlay in Fullscreen mode

jfromeo

I am using AIDA64 5.98 and I cannot figure out how to create an overlay to show over applications launched in fullscreen mode. 

I have tried the 3 modes available in AIDA64 for monitoring: gadget, osd and sensorpanel. But I need to run the apps in windows or borderless mode (and this option is not always available) to get the overlay function in sensorpanel.

Is there any way to achieve it? Up to now I was using MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision along with RivaTuner but I would much prefer to use AIDA64 over them.

Thanks.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, jfromeo said:

I am using AIDA64 5.98 and I cannot figure out how to create an overlay to show over applications launched in fullscreen mode. 

I have tried the 3 modes available in AIDA64 for monitoring: gadget, osd and sensorpanel. But I need to run the apps in windows or borderless mode (and this option is not always available) to get the overlay function in sensorpanel.

Is there any way to achieve it? Up to now I was using MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision along with RivaTuner but I would much prefer to use AIDA64 over them.

Thanks.

AIDA64 cannot do that directly, since neither the Desktop Gadgets, OSD Panel or SensorPanel modules support full-screen operation.