Missing sensors - Asrock Z390 Taichi

mshagg

I would assume this applies to the Taichi ultimate as well given they are largely the same board.  Status correct as of 5.99.4909 Beta.

• Only 1 chassis fan (which appears to be chassis fan 3, but dont quote me on it lol) and the main CPU fan are reported.  The board has a secondary CPU fan and 5 chassis fans (so 7 in total).
  • No VRM temperatures reported.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:07 PM, mshagg said:

I would assume this applies to the Taichi ultimate as well given they are largely the same board.  Status correct as of 5.99.4909 Beta.

• Only 1 chassis fan (which appears to be chassis fan 3, but dont quote me on it lol) and the main CPU fan are reported.  The board has a secondary CPU fan and 5 chassis fans (so 7 in total).

I don't think your motherboard is capable of monitoring VRM temperature.  We'll add the missing fan readings in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new AIDA64 beta is available for download.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:07 PM, mshagg said:

Here's the above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.