Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Naor

How do i stress the second GPU on the laptop

Recommended Posts

I have a ASUS ROG Scar 2 GL503GE
When i'm using the aida64 i can only strees the onboard GPU (intel) 
How do i switch to the Nvidia GTX 1050Ti?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Naor said:

I have a ASUS ROG Scar 2 GL503GE
When i'm using the aida64 i can only strees the onboard GPU (intel) 
How do i switch to the Nvidia GTX 1050Ti?

Try to enable the option Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 startup in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Try to enable the option Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 startup in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64.

I have done that but still its stressing only Intel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Naor said:

I have done that but still its stressing only Intel

It's most likely because your GPU goes to sleep shortly after AIDA64 wakes it up :(  Can you configure your nVIDIA GPU to be active a bit longer?  Maybe from A/C power it's not as urgent to go back to sleep?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do i do that?

6 minutes ago, Fiery said:

It's most likely because your GPU goes to sleep shortly after AIDA64 wakes it up :(  Can you configure your nVIDIA GPU to be active a bit longer?  Maybe from A/C power it's not as urgent to go back to sleep?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Naor said:

how do i do that?

 

I don't know :) Maybe the nVIDIA Control Panel has the ability to configure such settings for your GPU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waht is i run a game in the background?

7 minutes ago, Fiery said:

I don't know :) Maybe the nVIDIA Control Panel has the ability to configure such settings for your GPU?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Naor said:

Laptop won't switch to nvidia GPU

If you cannot use the nVIDIA GPU for any purposes, then that may qualify for RMA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...