Wrong Temps Sensors Corsair ax1200i

EXT

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, EXT said:

Hi,

latest or old aida64 always showing 2 extra sensors readings that are incorrect. corsair link confirms the wrong reading of power supply showing 1,2,3 temps but only 2 is correct. using rampage iv gene board.

Capture.PNG1.PNG

1) Do you mean Corsair's own software only shows the temperature reading that AIDA64 labels as Power Supply #2, and doesn't show any other temperature readings for your PSU?  If that's the case, then that alone doesn't render the other 2 temperature readings in AIDA64 invalid.

2) Are all 3 temperature readings related to your PSU change (fluctuate) with the overall thermal state of your system?  If that's the case, then I'd say all 3 readings are valid for your PSU.

corsair only shows temps #2 readings. that correspond to Aida.

Power Supply #1 and #2 not present in corsair link. and that suppose to be correct because how come PSU has three temps?

they do fluctuate but thats not my concern.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:22 AM, EXT said:

corsair only shows temps #2 readings. that correspond to Aida.

Power Supply #1 and #2 not present in corsair link. and that suppose to be correct because how come PSU has three temps?

they do fluctuate but thats not my concern.

Corsair AXi, HXi and RMi Series PSUs can measure 3 separate temperature rails, so that's a common feature of those PSUs.  I suppose Corsair picked the best reading out of those three to show in their own software.  But I don't think the rest of the thermal rails are invalid just because they're not utilized in Corsair Link Software.