Problem with Stability Test CPU Usage

I've got this problem where CPU just says nope and kinda stops it's 100% Usage which I guess thats not how the test should go? since I guess it's supposed to stay at 100%. I did a previous test where it stayed at 100% for 5 minutes and the same thing happened. Cpu is cooled with a custom water kit from EKBW and stayed around 70ºC for the most part.  I'm totally new with this kinda tests so even though I guess it's not easy to pinpoint the issues and solve them any help would mean a lot :rolleyes:.   

stabilityissue.png

cpU.png

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, chanky761 said:

I've got this problem where CPU just says nope and kinda stops it's 100% Usage which I guess thats not how the test should go? since I guess it's supposed to stay at 100%. I did a previous test where it stayed at 100% for 5 minutes and the same thing happened. Cpu is cooled with a custom water kit from EKBW and stayed around 70ºC for the most part.  I'm totally new with this kinda tests so even though I guess it's not easy to pinpoint the issues and solve them any help would mean a lot :rolleyes:.   

stabilityissue.png

If you start the System Stability Test, the CPU usage is supposed to stay at 100%, constantly, as long as you don't stop the test.  Do you mean that while the test is running, after a few minutes the CPU usage drops down to cca. 9%, without you interfering with the test?