Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
USBMonitor

Item Type: Sensor item / Bar / Horizontal

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm about to set up an LCD element.
What I miss most of all is the one under the
Item Type: Sensor item / Bar
The Horizontal Alignment. Did I not see that or is it just not doable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:19 PM, USBMonitor said:

Hi, I'm about to set up an LCD element.
What I miss most of all is the one under the
Item Type: Sensor item / Bar
The Horizontal Alignment. Did I not see that or is it just not doable?

Based on your edit comment, do you still miss an aligment issue or trick?  Or is everything good now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 4:26 PM, Fiery said:

Based on your edit comment, do you still miss an aligment issue or trick?  Or is everything good now? 

I can only display the loading bars lying down, I would like to rotate them 90°.

 

Horizontal.jpg.e2b50b285576ccaf2f025650c812fe88.jpg

Vertikal.jpg.e42b01811cb3b972e056f1fa967428d5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, USBMonitor said:

I can only display the loading bars lying down, I would like to rotate them 90°.

 

Horizontal.jpg.e2b50b285576ccaf2f025650c812fe88.jpg

Vertikal.jpg.e42b01811cb3b972e056f1fa967428d5.jpg

Bars can be rotated by specifying a width that is smaller than the height ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...