What does 'package' mean? (Gigabyte X99-UD4P + Samsung SPF-87H)

I reboot and some items I have used do not load

Basically, I have a Gigabyte ga-x99-ud4p motherboard and the follwing are 'iffy' to load:

Mother board name, sometimes, loads as 'Gigabyte will fill in'

memory temp

pch

pch temerature

Fan#1, a chassis fan

With the exception of the first one, the remainder do not even show up in the selection list

I am running on a Samsung 87h with your driver, and a few times, one reboot, it doesn't even start, with the screen going into 'select a mode' screen, instead of just coming up.

And finally, what does 'package' mean? Like 'cpu package'?  My cpu1-6 are around 39, but cpu package is 46

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Michale Jasson said:

I reboot and some items I have used do not load

Basically, I have a Gigabyte ga-x99-ud4p motherboard and the follwing are 'iffy' to load:

Mother board name, sometimes, loads as 'Gigabyte will fill in'

memory temp

pch

pch temerature

Fan#1, a chassis fan

With the exception of the first one, the remainder do not even show up in the selection list

I am running on a Samsung 87h with your driver, and a few times, one reboot, it doesn't even start, with the screen going into 'select a mode' screen, instead of just coming up.

And finally, what does 'package' mean? Like 'cpu package'?  My cpu1-6 are around 39, but cpu package is 46

Thanks!

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

As for "package", it means the whole CPU package, including all cores and uncore.  The whole 5x5 cm sized thin package of metal :)