using both Logitech G15 and G19 displays

MrPix

Hi, I use 2 different keyboards at 2 different stations attached to the same PC. At my desk I use the G15 with the monochrome display and at my racing rig, I use a G19 with the colour display.

In preferences > LCD there is a single option for LCD background color:

I use a black background on the G19 colour display and I would like to use a 'white' background (pixel not lit) on the G15 display to avoid glare at both stations, but there is only the one global choice.

Feature request:
Would it be possible to have a background colour choice for each LCD display detected?

Thanks
MrPix

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:13 PM, MrPix said:

Hi, I use 2 different keyboards at 2 different stations attached to the same PC. At my desk I use the G15 with the monochrome display and at my racing rig, I use a G19 with the colour display.

In preferences > LCD there is a single option for LCD background color:

I use a black background on the G19 colour display and I would like to use a 'white' background (pixel not lit) on the G15 display to avoid glare at both stations, but there is only the one global choice.

Feature request:
Would it be possible to have a background colour choice for each LCD display detected?

Thanks
MrPix

It's not possible right now.  You can however use a full black PNG or BMP image as the background image for your G19, while you can use the white background setting for G15.