Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 PCH Temps/Fan speed sensors

Silviu

Hello, as the title says i would like to know if u can include fan monitoring and temps for PCH on this motherboard :( atm i see PCH temp at 59 but it is way too much and never decrease/increase

Let me know if u need other things

Thank u verry much and keep up the good work !

I attach an sensor report

Report.zip

The PCH temperature monitoring (via TBAR) interface does not support fan speed monitoring, so we cannot implement that. Do you have any fans in your system that you can see monitored in the BIOS Setup, but you cannot see in AIDA64 monitored?

The PCH temperature monitoring (via TBAR) interface does not support fan speed monitoring, so we cannot implement that. Do you have any fans in your system that you can see monitored in the BIOS Setup, but you cannot see in AIDA64 monitored?

Thank u for reply Fiery . No, all fans that i see in bios i can monitor with Aida

How about thermal sensor on PCH that reads 59 ? is that a bug or the sensor is locked

The PCH sensor might not be configured/calibrated properly and in such case it seems to be stuck at 59 C. This is common on many mainboards.

You might want to ignore the PCH Temperature in case TBAR[0x03] is >= 0x80, which is what I do..

Thank you for the tip. Based on that trick we've fine-tuned the PCH temperature measurement in the latest beta release of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1147a2smnyz5xrzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Thanks,

Fiery