3 to 4 Second lag using Remote Panel to phone

Valk

I'm kind of new to using this whole thing so I was wondering if this is just the way it is or if I maybe messed something up. I noticed using the LCD skin editor was very "laggy" but wrote it off. I was just so happy the thing worked at all. Saved me a fortune from buying a pre made external display.

I added a clock to my display the and the seconds update every 3 to 4 seconds (as does the rest of the monitor).  Is this normal or did I screw something up?

I tried changing some of the update times around in the "Update Frequency" section but didn't notice any change. I also shut down Corsair ICU because I read that messes with it. I'll attache the skin I made so you can see what I'm monitoring.

I'm using USB 3.0 from my motherboard to my phone Galaxy S7 Edge using the Remote Panel app. I'm also using the latest build of AIDA64 Extreme paid version.

Ifs thats the way it is then so be it, not a huge deal. Is that the way it is for everyone else? Thank you!

2019-05-25.oslcd

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:52 AM, Valk said:

I'm kind of new to using this whole thing so I was wondering if this is just the way it is or if I maybe messed something up. I noticed using the LCD skin editor was very "laggy" but wrote it off. I was just so happy the thing worked at all. Saved me a fortune from buying a pre made external display.

I added a clock to my display the and the seconds update every 3 to 4 seconds (as does the rest of the monitor).  Is this normal or did I screw something up?

I tried changing some of the update times around in the "Update Frequency" section but didn't notice any change. I also shut down Corsair ICU because I read that messes with it. I'll attache the skin I made so you can see what I'm monitoring.

I'm using USB 3.0 from my motherboard to my phone Galaxy S7 Edge using the Remote Panel app. I'm also using the latest build of AIDA64 Extreme paid version.

Ifs thats the way it is then so be it, not a huge deal. Is that the way it is for everyone else? Thank you!

2019-05-25.oslcd

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Sensor Profiling Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

I can give you a proper answer after studying that dump.  It's because the delay occurs either somewhere in the sensor code, or inside the Odospace API.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:40 AM, Valk said:

Wow great thank you!

I'm going to attach 2 files. One from the drive with just the OS I boot to when gaming the other is the "general use" drive. They both see to be behaving the same. I uninstalled Corsair Icue as Aida64 replaces it for my needs.

sensorprof Drive 1.txt

sensorprof Drive 2.txt

Thank you.  The sensor code itself takes cca. half a second to complete, so the slowdown of 3-4 seconds is mostly caused by the LCD API (Odospace).