Custom Gauge States

Koji

Hi hello, I am particularly new with this..

Can anyone help me understand the kinds of PNG images I need for each state? I want to create a custom gauge that kinda looks like how the CAM software shows since I personally think it looks clean and sexy.

I hope someone could guide me and we all get along. Thank you!!

Gauge.png

5 hours ago, Koji said:

Hi hello, I am particularly new with this..

Can anyone help me understand the kinds of PNG images I need for each state? I want to create a custom gauge that kinda looks like how the CAM software shows since I personally think it looks clean and sexy.

I hope someone could guide me and we all get along. Thank you!!

Gauge.png

State #0 should display the state where the range is zero, so it shows for example 0 RPM or 0 degrees Celsius.

State #15 should display the state where the range is at its maximum.  So it shows like 5000 RPM (if your cooler can spin up to 5000 RPM) or 100 degrees Celsius (if you deem your thermal readings will never exceed that value).

All the other states should show an intermediate step.  Since State #0 = 0%, and State #15 = 100%, for example State #5 should show the range as if it was 33%.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fiery said:

State #0 should display the state where the range is zero, so it shows for example 0 RPM or 0 degrees Celsius.

State #15 should display the state where the range is at its maximum.  So it shows like 5000 RPM (if your cooler can spin up to 5000 RPM) or 100 degrees Celsius (if you deem your thermal readings will never exceed that value).

All the other states should show an intermediate step.  Since State #0 = 0%, and State #15 = 100%, for example State #5 should show the range as if it was 33%.

Oh, that's pretty straight-forward. Thank you so much!! Gonna work on my Gauge now.