AIDA64 Discussion Forum
jcambros

EVGA 280mm CLC setup help

Hello,

I have an EVGA 280mm CLC in my computer. I want to monitor the fan speeds through AIDA64, but cannot figure out how to get the fans to show up for monitoring. Note that I do see the Pump Speed appear on the CPU Fan Speed in AIDA64 (reporting at half speed?)

I have plugged the CLC's 3-pin power connector into the CPU Fan Header on the motherboard (ASUS z390-i).

Both of the fans on the radiator have their 4-pin PWMs plugged into the CLC and the USB 2.0 connection from the CLC is plugged into the USB 2.0 connector on the motherboard.

I can see the AIO Pump Speed and Fan Speeds in the EVGA Flow Control App, but do not know how to have them appear in AIDA64.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

I'm kind of new at using this stuff myself but I have been digging around in the settings for about a month. (AKA - I have no idea what I'm doing) but if you open AIDA64 in the top left you can click on "File" then "Preferences"  This will open a new window. In the left side pane, I think its like the 4th one down you will see "Stability".  There is some stuff ya can turn on in there that might help. Wish I could be more of a help. Don't forget to search these forums too :P

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:58 PM, jcambros said:

Hello,

I have an EVGA 280mm CLC in my computer. I want to monitor the fan speeds through AIDA64, but cannot figure out how to get the fans to show up for monitoring. Note that I do see the Pump Speed appear on the CPU Fan Speed in AIDA64 (reporting at half speed?)

I have plugged the CLC's 3-pin power connector into the CPU Fan Header on the motherboard (ASUS z390-i).

Both of the fans on the radiator have their 4-pin PWMs plugged into the CLC and the USB 2.0 connection from the CLC is plugged into the USB 2.0 connector on the motherboard.

I can see the AIO Pump Speed and Fan Speeds in the EVGA Flow Control App, but do not know how to have them appear in AIDA64.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

You need to enable Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability to enable CLC support.