EVGA 280mm CLC setup help

jcambros

Hello,

I have an EVGA 280mm CLC in my computer. I want to monitor the fan speeds through AIDA64, but cannot figure out how to get the fans to show up for monitoring. Note that I do see the Pump Speed appear on the CPU Fan Speed in AIDA64 (reporting at half speed?)

I have plugged the CLC's 3-pin power connector into the CPU Fan Header on the motherboard (ASUS z390-i).

Both of the fans on the radiator have their 4-pin PWMs plugged into the CLC and the USB 2.0 connection from the CLC is plugged into the USB 2.0 connector on the motherboard.

I can see the AIO Pump Speed and Fan Speeds in the EVGA Flow Control App, but do not know how to have them appear in AIDA64.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

I'm kind of new at using this stuff myself but I have been digging around in the settings for about a month. (AKA - I have no idea what I'm doing) but if you open AIDA64 in the top left you can click on "File" then "Preferences"  This will open a new window. In the left side pane, I think its like the 4th one down you will see "Stability".  There is some stuff ya can turn on in there that might help. Wish I could be more of a help. Don't forget to search these forums too :P

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:58 PM, jcambros said:

Hello,

I have an EVGA 280mm CLC in my computer. I want to monitor the fan speeds through AIDA64, but cannot figure out how to get the fans to show up for monitoring. Note that I do see the Pump Speed appear on the CPU Fan Speed in AIDA64 (reporting at half speed?)

I have plugged the CLC's 3-pin power connector into the CPU Fan Header on the motherboard (ASUS z390-i).

Both of the fans on the radiator have their 4-pin PWMs plugged into the CLC and the USB 2.0 connection from the CLC is plugged into the USB 2.0 connector on the motherboard.

I can see the AIO Pump Speed and Fan Speeds in the EVGA Flow Control App, but do not know how to have them appear in AIDA64.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

You need to enable Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability to enable CLC support.

• 1 month later...

I'm having this same issue. I have an EVGA 240mm CLC and I've enabled both Corsair Link sensor support and Asetek LC sensor support as I believe was recommended elsewhere. Under Computer Summary, I see the USB device CCIV which I believe is associated with the CLC.

Even with these settings, I've been unable to locate sensor data in AIDA64 for the CLC fans while this data does appear in the EVGA Flow Control application.

Running AIDA64 Extreme version 6.00.5100 and EVGA Flow Control version 2.0.7

aidaPrefs.JPG

aidaSensor.JPG

evgaSensor.JPG

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:14 PM, fache said:

I'm having this same issue. I have an EVGA 240mm CLC and I've enabled both Corsair Link sensor support and Asetek LC sensor support as I believe was recommended elsewhere. Under Computer Summary, I see the USB device CCIV which I believe is associated with the CLC.

Even with these settings, I've been unable to locate sensor data in AIDA64 for the CLC fans while this data does appear in the EVGA Flow Control application.

Running AIDA64 Extreme version 6.00.5100 and EVGA Flow Control version 2.0.7

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:54 PM, fache said:

Thank you!  Your device uses the Asetek LC protocol, the older Version 6 of it.  Everything seems to be working well in terms of finding the device itself, so the problem that prevents AIDA64 from talking to the device could be that EVGA's own software has the device open and blocking concurrent access to the same device.  Try to close EVGA's software and check if AIDA64 can pick up the Asetek LC device.

Thanks, I tried closing the EVGA Flow Control software and the pump speed immediately shows up (essentially matching the CPU as that is the header I'm currently using), but not the fan speed(s).

image.png.2a1e3188b76d98ee4731f62365777d90.png

Edited by fache
added specifics to what was tried