No CPU usage option?

Lazarus

1 hour ago, Lazarus said:

Isn't there a cpu usage item in system stability test statistics tab? I would like to measure the average cpu usage when I'm gaming.

The Statistics tab is designed to measure sensor readings while the AIDA64 System Stability Test is running.  And while a stress test session is running, the average CPU usage is usually exactly 100% :) You can use the Logging facility (AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging) to measure sensor values as well as CPU utilization while gaming.

26 minutes ago, Fiery said:

The Statistics tab is designed to measure sensor readings while the AIDA64 System Stability Test is running.  And while a stress test session is running, the average CPU usage is usually exactly 100% :) You can use the Logging facility (AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging) to measure sensor values as well as CPU utilization while gaming.

Thanks for the reply. I would still appreciate if there was a CPU utilization option in statistics tab, I'm sure it's not too hard to implement right?

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:09 PM, Lazarus said:

Thanks for the reply. I would still appreciate if there was a CPU utilization option in statistics tab, I'm sure it's not too hard to implement right?

We've implemented the requested feature in the latest AIDA64 beta:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works ;)