Educator/Student License USA Vendor?

I'm a teacher. As I spend plenty of my own money on helping my students, I try to take advantage of any generous offer from software or hardware vendors for educational discounts for teachers- and try to encourage my students to purchase from vendors who offer student discounts for those products as well. (Education is EXPENSIVE!) I see from several sources that AIDA64 is available at a discount for students (and teachers?) but I don't see any way to order it as such. Are such discounts offered through educational resellers? If so, can you point me to one?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, BearCubsTeacher said:

I'm a teacher. As I spend plenty of my own money on helping my students, I try to take advantage of any generous offer from software or hardware vendors for educational discounts for teachers- and try to encourage my students to purchase from vendors who offer student discounts for those products as well. (Education is EXPENSIVE!) I see from several sources that AIDA64 is available at a discount for students (and teachers?) but I don't see any way to order it as such. Are such discounts offered through educational resellers? If so, can you point me to one?

Thanks!

I've asked our worldwide distributor Abseria Ltd to contact you directly about this matter.  They will let you know what options you've got.  I'm 100% sure you can find a way to acquire the licenses with the advertised discount of -50% for educational organizations and students.

• 5 months later...

I've asked our worldwide distributor Abseria Ltd to contact you directly about this matter.  They will let you know what options you've got.  I'm 100% sure you can find a way to acquire the licenses with the advertised discount of -50% for educational organizations and students.

Thanks! I've managed to get 50% discount for educational organizations by contacting distributor Abseria Ltd via e-mail.

essaytyper