Wrong temperature on Gigabyte GA-M52L-S3

Micleo

As you can see on screenshots the temperatures are a bit different. And Speedfan shows (on my opinion) the right temperature, because when the temp. of CPU become 80 degrees it starts beeping but in that case I can still touch the radiator on CPU. Please, correct this mistake.

post-75-007327300 1288995366_thumb.jpg

post-75-027568300 1288995378_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure I understand your issue. AIDA64 shows the same 3 temperatures as SpeedFan:

AIDA64 "Motherboard" temperature -> Temp2 in SpeedFan

AIDA64 "CPU" temperature -> Temp3 in SpeedFan

AIDA64 "Aux" temperature -> Temp1 in SpeedFan

Do you mean the labelling of the 3 temperatures is incorrect? Shall we rename e.g. "Motherboard" temperature to "CPU"? Or you think "Aux" temperature is the actual CPU temperature?

Can you please use Gigabyte's own software (EasyTune6) for a reference? That way we can decide with 100% certainty which temperature is labelled incorrectly in AIDA64.

Thanks,

Fiery

I'm not sure I understand your issue. AIDA64 shows the same 3 temperatures as SpeedFan:

AIDA64 "Motherboard" temperature -> Temp2 in SpeedFan

AIDA64 "CPU" temperature -> Temp3 in SpeedFan

AIDA64 "Aux" temperature -> Temp1 in SpeedFan

Do you mean the labelling of the 3 temperatures is incorrect? Shall we rename e.g. "Motherboard" temperature to "CPU"? Or you think "Aux" temperature is the actual CPU temperature?

Can you please use Gigabyte's own software (EasyTune6) for a reference? That way we can decide with 100% certainty which temperature is labelled incorrectly in AIDA64.

Thanks,

Fiery

You are right. That's my fault. I confused with wrong temperatures that the sensor gave me. I thought Temp1 and Temp2 were the cores 1 & 2. You can delete my post.