how to monitor low-level sensors in windows when not admin

DrAaron

I've been using AIDA64 Extreme on Windows 10, and I really like it. Just one, annoying problem:

I have two user accounts on my laptop, admin and standard user. With the admin account, I can monitor and display (via OSD or SensorPanel) all my sensors. When logged on as standard user, some of the sensors are unavailable (e.g. GPU temp, CPU temp, fan speed). I understand AIDA64 requires admin access to monitor some low-level sensors. But... I'd like to also monitor these sensors when standard user. So, I thought if I logged in as user and "run as administrator" AIDA64, that would work, but no avail. Is there some way to allow standard user (non admin) to display all sensors on the ODS or SensorPanel?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:28 PM, DrAaron said:

I've been using AIDA64 Extreme on Windows 10, and I really like it. Just one, annoying problem:

I have two user accounts on my laptop, admin and standard user. With the admin account, I can monitor and display (via OSD or SensorPanel) all my sensors. When logged on as standard user, some of the sensors are unavailable (e.g. GPU temp, CPU temp, fan speed). I understand AIDA64 requires admin access to monitor some low-level sensors. But... I'd like to also monitor these sensors when standard user. So, I thought if I logged in as user and "run as administrator" AIDA64, that would work, but no avail. Is there some way to allow standard user (non admin) to display all sensors on the ODS or SensorPanel?

Thanks

No, I'm afraid AIDA64 doesn't support that.