Rotate output in AIDA64 LCD config for Logitech Arx app

Ventilator

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:38 AM, Ventilator said:

Would be nice if you could rotate output 90 degrees in AIDA 64 LCD config for Logitech ARX.

This, so you can get tablet mode.

There's no need to rotate anything in AIDA64.  Just rotate your tablet to landscape mode, enable Logitech Arx LCD in AIDA64, check the recommended resolution on your tablet on the blue AIDA64 splash screen.  De-activate Logitech Arx LCD, enter the right resolution in the Preview resolution field (AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / Logitech Arx), enable Logitech Arx LCD again, and you should be good to go.

Thank you for the reply. I have manually set the resolution as it were required for it to work, but it only uses around 1/3 of the tablet screen where the rest of right side is all white.
This could be because you can only set it up in portrait mode in AIDA, and is why were thinking of rotating the text to maybe fill whole screen. :)

I used to use a Logitech G19, but the keyboard broke after many years and then found out about the Aida+Logitech which is a great thing and have around 4 times the screen space vs G19 to add even more info. :)

32 minutes ago, Ventilator said:

Thank you for the reply. I have manually set the resolution as it were required for it to work, but it only uses around 1/3 of the tablet screen where the rest of right side is all white.
This could be because you can only set it up in portrait mode in AIDA, and is why were thinking of rotating the text to maybe fill whole screen. :)

I used to use a Logitech G19, but the keyboard broke after many years and then found out about the Aida+Logitech which is a great thing and have around 4 times the screen space vs G19 to add even more info. :)

What kind of tablet do you have?  We've tested this with our Nexus 9 tablet, which reflects that a previous resolution of 1024 x 671 should be used in landscape mode.  When we set it to that resolution, the LCD preview is in landscape mode (as it should be), and whatever we put on the LCD layout gets displayed properly on the screen.  Almost the whole screen is filled, with only the top Android notification bar and the bottom Android virtual buttons bar make the usable area of the 9-inch screen a bit smaller.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fiery said:

What kind of tablet do you have?  We've tested this with our Nexus 9 tablet, which reflects that a previous resolution of 1024 x 671 should be used in landscape mode.  When we set it to that resolution, the LCD preview is in landscape mode (as it should be), and whatever we put on the LCD layout gets displayed properly on the screen.  Almost the whole screen is filled, with only the top Android notification bar and the bottom Android virtual buttons bar make the usable area of the 9-inch screen a bit smaller.

This seem to work now. I have a "Lenovo Tab 4 Plus 10.1"

Thank you very much for the help, and have a nice day.