EVGA Z390 FTW Missing Items

Tdubbs

4 hours ago, Tdubbs said:

I have 6 fan ports on this board, and I can only view 2 of them in the sensor page. HWInfo only showed 3 of them, but it also showed temps for VRM Bank 1 and 2, along with other things.  Is there any way to add some of the missing items from this board in the next update? Thanks.

isasensordump.txt 7.1 kB · 1 download

Thank you for the data.  Please also submit an Embedded Controller Dump, and if possible, a photo of the sensor readings as you can see them in the UEFI Setup (BIOS Setup).

Sorry for the late reply.

Here is the extra info you wanted. The bios itself doesn't show VRM temp, but I included a screenshot of where HWinfo showed it. The area in question was boxed in red, and when load is placed on the cpu you can watch the amps climb, and over time watch those temp readings begin to climb a bit as well.

Screenshot_(6).png

Bios.jpg

ecdump.txt

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:32 AM, Tdubbs said:

Here is the extra info you wanted. The bios itself doesn't show VRM temp, but I included a screenshot of where HWinfo showed it. The area in question was boxed in red, and when load is placed on the cpu you can watch the amps climb, and over time watch those temp readings begin to climb a bit as well.

Thank you, we're getting closer :) Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> SMBus Dump (Full). Attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:42 PM, Tdubbs said:

Thank you!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.  If it's possible, please submit an updated SMBus Dump (Full) dump as well, because we can see a chance to add more sensor readings for your motherboard.

16 hours ago, Tdubbs said:

Works nicely now, thanks! I now have all the fan channels showing, but I did get 2 new temp sensors to follow that just read 0c, labeled EC1 and EC2. 

Here is the updated full dump you asked for. Thanks again!

smbusdump_full.txt 32.58 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you!  We will add the missing motherboard VRM sensor readings as well as remove the unnecessary EC1 and EC2 temperatures in the next AIDA64 beta update.

Meanwhile, it would be great if you could download the EVGA E-LEET X utility (Version 1.0.6) from EVGA's website, create and send us a report using it.  Such E-LEET reports include very useful information on the sensor layout of EVGA motherboards.  Thank you in advance!