Why Should I Buy

Steve63

Can someone tell me why i should buy.  Have downloaded a trial version and in the OS section it says i am running - OS Name    Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional.  I am actually using Windows 10 build 1903.  If the trial version cant pick up the simplest of things, how can i be sure that the paid for version reports the correct information.  Have downloaded HWinfo64 which does show correct info.

17 hours ago, Steve63 said:

Can someone tell me why i should buy.  Have downloaded a trial version and in the OS section it says i am running - OS Name    Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional.  I am actually using Windows 10 build 1903.  If the trial version cant pick up the simplest of things, how can i be sure that the paid for version reports the correct information.  Have downloaded HWinfo64 which does show correct info.

Are you using the latest version of AIDA64, v6.10?  Can you please copy the OS Version line of the Operating System / Operating System page of AIDA64 to the Clipboard and paste it here?  So we can check the full version+build of your OS installation.

Ah Ha, Trial version has now prompted me that there is an update.  Downloaded and updated and now shows correct OS Info.  Sorry cant remember which link i used to download the trial version but must have been an old one. 

Thanks for assistance.  Will now give it a go.

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2019 at 1:49 AM, Steve63 said:

I had the same confusion :mellow:

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:24 PM, Andrew Gupta said:

I had the same confusion :mellow:

The issues about OS identification is always due to the fact that the AIDA64 version that you're using is outdated.  Make sure to download the trial version of AIDA64 v6.10 (that's the latest one right now) and check it out thoroughly.  Use up all the 30 days of the trial (evaluation) period and only purchase a license if you're satisfied with how it works and what information it provides.

• 2 months later...
On 10/31/2019 at 2:51 AM, Fiery said:

The issues about OS identification is always due to the fact that the AIDA64 version that you're using is outdated.  Make sure to download the trial version of AIDA64 v6.10 (that's the latest one right now) and check it out thoroughly.  Use up all the 30 days of the trial (evaluation) period and only purchase a license if you're satisfied with how it works and what information it provides.

Thank you for your help. I missed to download the trail version and now did it