SensorPanel Problem - Not all Sensors Listed (Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 TI O11G)

arthurbanaszak

Hey there everyone. Having a bit of trouble with the sensor panel using AIDA64 Extreme. Not all sensors are listed. Things like GPU Utilization are not listed (even though when I'm using GPUZ every sensor is listed). Using CPUID HWMonitor It has all the sensors I'm looking for. I'd like to use the AIDA64 extreme sensor panel on a small 5 inch display off to the side in order to monitor my system/hardware. 

Are there any steps I could take or information/pictures I can provide in order to help solve this issue? 

Thanks in advance for the help. Really stuck here. 

2 hours ago, arthurbanaszak said:

Hey there everyone. Having a bit of trouble with the sensor panel using AIDA64 Extreme. Not all sensors are listed. Things like GPU Utilization are not listed (even though when I'm using GPUZ every sensor is listed). Using CPUID HWMonitor It has all the sensors I'm looking for. I'd like to use the AIDA64 extreme sensor panel on a small 5 inch display off to the side in order to monitor my system/hardware. 

Are there any steps I could take or information/pictures I can provide in order to help solve this issue? 

Thanks in advance for the help. Really stuck here. 

What GPU do you have, and what version of AIDA64 are you using?

8 hours ago, arthurbanaszak said:

is there anyone that's able to help. I can submit whatever is needed let me know .

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

17 hours ago, arthurbanaszak said:

but now i have another issue in that the sensors don't seem accurate when comparing them to task managers / core temp / nzxt cam for example. 

Which of the sensors do you find inaccurate?

On 10/15/2019 at 11:39 PM, arthurbanaszak said:

cpu and gpu utilization and temperature. 

when running nzxt cam / task manager / core temp for example, all 3 of those display the same values

aida 64 seems like my gpu is at 99% while the load on taskmanger and nzxt cam are around 50-60%

1) What is the difference between the CPU utilization value AIDA64 measures and other tools measure?  2% vs 3% or something more dramatic?

2) Do you mean that AIDA64 shows a constant 99% of GPU utilization even at idle?