TT Ring Plus intermittent controller errors.

Mors

I stopped using aida64 a while ago when it kept crashing the TT Ring Plus controller software.  I just reloaded the latest trial version and I got a couple intermittent Controller Error's.  Has this been fixed or no ?  I noticed TT Ring Plus stability check mark under preferences but it seemed to not stop the controller error.  It just started doing this right after I loaded Aida64 and not before on new fans. 

I am wanting to replace my Goverlay with 7 inch hdmi screen and use sensor panel in Aida64. 

Thanks for any updates or suggested settings.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:05 AM, Mors said:

I stopped using aida64 a while ago when it kept crashing the TT Ring Plus controller software.  I just reloaded the latest trial version and I got a couple intermittent Controller Error's.  Has this been fixed or no ?  I noticed TT Ring Plus stability check mark under preferences but it seemed to not stop the controller error.  It just started doing this right after I loaded Aida64 and not before on new fans. 

I am wanting to replace my Goverlay with 7 inch hdmi screen and use sensor panel in Aida64. 

Thanks for any updates or suggested settings.

Do you have TT's own monitoring software running in the background, along with AIDA64?

yes its TT RING RGB PLUS latest version 1.3.

I just want to turn off the TT Fan monitoring because it has it's own monitor for that.  I want to monitor everything else.  

TT Software has always been a pain with monitoring tools. 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, Mors said:

yes its TT RING RGB PLUS latest version 1.3.

I just want to turn off the TT Fan monitoring because it has it's own monitor for that.  I want to monitor everything else.  

TT Software has always been a pain with monitoring tools. 

I think this is already solved, but I provide the info on how to get around it before locking this topic.

AIDA64 v6.10 implements an option in main menu / File / Preferences / Stability to let you disable Thermaltake Riing Plus and Pure Plus sensor support in case you experience issues about it.

• Fiery locked this topic