Sensor does not show Power Values (Gigabyte F2A88X-D3HP + Athlon X4 880K)

gtm

I can understand the limitation regarding the nVIDIA GPU, even though the value it shows is 0% which does not seem to be accurate.  However, how about the power consumption regarding the CPU, the DIMMs, the Motherboard?   I was looking at my son's  installation yesterday (a very similar PC that I built for him - same Motherboard, same PSU, nVIDIA GPU, etc) and I could see the power consumption values in Amps under the "Power Values" heading.  

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM, gtmarkou said:

I can understand the limitation regarding the nVIDIA GPU, even though the value it shows is 0% which does not seem to be accurate.  However, how about the power consumption regarding the CPU, the DIMMs, the Motherboard?   I was looking at my son's  installation yesterday (a very similar PC that I built for him - same Motherboard, same PSU, nVIDIA GPU, etc) and I could see the power consumption values in Amps under the "Power Values" heading.  

You can compare the TDP% values against other software's readings, but since that value comes from nVIDIA ForceWare, I'm pretty sure it is accurate.

As for the other values, they aren't available generally, on just any system.  Some motherboards provide such readings while some don't.  Also, CPU power readouts are provided by some processors but not all of them.  What processor do you have BTW?

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, gtmarkou said:

The CPU is the AMD X4 880K.

I'll attach a couple of screen images for your info.   By the way, thanks for your responses.

On your system CPU power monitoring will only work if you have its iGPU enabled/active.