The new AIDA64 update introduces support for AMD Epyc 7003 Series processors, monitoring of Corsair RGB Pro XT sensor values, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android has crossed the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- Enhanced support for AMD Epyc 7003 “Milan” CPU
- SteelSeries Apex 5 OLED display support
- Aqua Computer High Flow Next sensor support
- Monitoring of Corsair H60i, H100i, H115i, H150i RGB Pro XT liquid coolers
- Improvements for Intel B560 and Z590 chipset based motherboards
- NZXT Smart Device sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA CMP 30HX, CMP 40HX, GeForce GT 1010
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake”, “Rocket Lake”, “Tiger Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 3 “Vermeer” and “Cezanne” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+, KaiXian KX-5000, KaiXian KX-6000 processors
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Lakefield" SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, EVGA iCX3, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD A520, B550, X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel "Alder Lake", “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake” CPUs
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon RX 6800, Radeon RX 6900, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.33 ]
[ Download ]
Is it possible to use 2 (or more) LCDs display different data? Example: #1 for essential CPU etc while a #2 would have cooling info like fans, liquid temps etc. If so... what are some recommendations? Keep hearing Beada (which could work). Alternatively, is there a larger compatible LCD? Ideallly bar style but 17-18 wide.
TY in advance for any guidance!!
hi all, newbie here! this is my first post so i hope it has landed in the correct place.. be gentle!
i have installed the 'simple' version of a64, is it possible to run multiple instances of the sensor panel? i have the sensor panel running in a 5 inch screen located inside my case but have a room change planned which will put the case high on a shelf out of my eye sight so i would like a second display for stats placed under my main monitor. i plan to use a larger screen say a 10.1 'ultrawide (if thats the correct term) as i like the extra real-estate. what are my options?
on a similar topic, is it possible to create an 'unpublished' senor panel before removing the currently used panel? or would i have to save the current panel to file or something then start a new panel?
also can anyone point me to gauge resources, ie pre made gauges? or an easy to understand tutorial for how to diy them? total novice here, but can follow an idiots guide!
i have included the final evolution of my first attempt using the provided gauges etc, it took me ages to get rid of the green dials.. i finally gave up trying to figure it out in a64 so i just changed the hue on the 5inch monitor lol. really hoping to learn the skills to create something like i have seen on here.. some really nice work on the share your panel thread, some of those must have taken ages!!! impressive.
any advice greatly received, but remember your talking to an a64 absolute novice!!