Anyone has a SteelSeries Apex 7 keyboard here?

Fiery

1 hour ago, Huigie said:

Hi Fiery,

Question. I was thinking about buying this keyboard for the oled display/Aida64 combination. Does AIDA64 support this keyboard? If not, will you make it supported with the debug dump?

Cheers,
Rob

It's not supported yet, but we're already working on it.  In fact, that's why we need a USB dump of an Apex 7 keyboard ;) 

• 1 month later...
  • Fiery unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:00 PM, wejwej said:

I have a Steelseries APEX 7 keyboard. Here is the USB dumpusbdump for Steelseries APEX 7.txt

We've implemented support for the OLED display of SteelSeries Apex 7 and Apex Pro keyboards in the latest AIDA64 beta build:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

You can activate it in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / SteelSeries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 3:33 PM, Fiery said:

We've implemented support for the OLED display of SteelSeries Apex 7 and Apex Pro keyboards in the latest AIDA64 beta build:

You can activate it in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / SteelSeries.

Hi, i installed last beta software but in lcd menu he says "device hid not found". I have a keyboard (steelseries apex 7 tkl) which is recognized by the steelseries software. How  can i fix?

2 hours ago, masano said:

Hi, i installed last beta software but in lcd menu he says "device hid not found". I have a keyboard (steelseries apex 7 tkl) which is recognized by the steelseries software. How  can i fix?

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Thanks for the answer, this is my dump file.

usbdump.txt

On 7/20/2020 at 7:10 PM, masano said:

Thanks for the answer, this is my dump file.

Thank you!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.