Activity element to Sensor Panel

Mors

How about an activity type widget for sensor panel that would indicate activity.. such as a download, upload, both and or hard drive activity.  I think I can probably spoof one with the guage images but I don't think it will be as accurate. 

Just a thought :)

1 hour ago, Mors said:

How about an activity type widget for sensor panel that would indicate activity.. such as a download, upload, both and or hard drive activity.  I think I can probably spoof one with the guage images but I don't think it will be as accurate. 

Just a thought :)

In what way should it be different to the graph and gauge items that the SensorPanel already offers? ;) 

Its just a current activity indicator.  example: hard drive read or writes.  download or upload activity.  

Might be more flash but in some cases an activity indicator would be better then just trying to read a value.   Just a thought.  I have had activity indicators in the past and they bring the dashboard to life.  

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:51 PM, Mors said:

Its just a current activity indicator.  example: hard drive read or writes.  download or upload activity.  

Might be more flash but in some cases an activity indicator would be better then just trying to read a value.   Just a thought.  I have had activity indicators in the past and they bring the dashboard to life.  

If I understand the visual effect you're looking for, you can achieve that using custom gauges.