Green tint on screen

Beans81

Hi, im getting a weird green tint on my tv every time adia64 starts up, and when I exit adia64 it goes back to normal, its been working fine for the past month, I'm a newbie so any help would be appreciated it's a new build everything is up to date I can't figure it out 20191120_200817.thumb.jpg.c1889fb3fd2b5fd01a161d178d6f5cb9.jpgadia64 ON20191120_200653.thumb.jpg.b20975c9bd879bfd7fd7d5557562fc4c.jpgadia64 OFF

16 hours ago, Beans81 said:

Hi, im getting a weird green tint on my tv every time adia64 starts up, and when I exit adia64 it goes back to normal, its been working fine for the past month, I'm a newbie so any help would be appreciated it's a new build everything is up to date I can't figure it out / adia64 ON / adia64 OFF

That's very odd, we've never seen such anomaly.  What motherboard and video card do you have in your PC?

msi b450 tomahawk max

gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660ti gaming 6gb

ryzen 5 3600

corsair dominator platinum 3600 mhz (2×8gb)

yeah really weird I wonder if it's an update issue was working fine and then one day I booted it up and loaded adia and it turned green ☹

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 7:00 PM, Beans81 said:

msi b450 tomahawk max

gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660ti gaming 6gb

ryzen 5 3600

corsair dominator platinum 3600 mhz (2×8gb)

yeah really weird I wonder if it's an update issue was working fine and then one day I booted it up and loaded adia and it turned green ☹

Does AIDA64 turn your display green as soon as its splash screen is displayed?  Or when its main window is displayed?  Or only when you check the GPU parameters on the Display / GPU page?  Or only when you check the sensor readings on the Computer / Sensor page?