Show my own results in benchmarks?

geogan

How do I get the program to continue to show my previous results in the benchmarks section when I reload it days later?

I have 49 previous results according to the "Manage User Results" window but none show when viewing the individual benchmarks.

Using latest, registered AIDA64 Extreme.

15 hours ago, geogan said:

How do I get the program to continue to show my previous results in the benchmarks section when I reload it days later?

I have 49 previous results according to the "Manage User Results" window but none show when viewing the individual benchmarks.

Using latest, registered AIDA64 Extreme.

I guess those results were obtained using an older version of AIDA64.  It will only show the results obtained with the same AIDA64 version due to it having to keep consistency.  We keep optimizing our benchmark methods to always obtain the highest possible benchmark scores, but it has a negative effect that it's not possible to compare the results with ones obtained using a different AIDA64 version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 10:45 PM, geogan said:

OK that's a bit of a pain. So every time there is an upgrade all previous comparisons are gone. :-(

Yes.  It's best to save (backup) your benchmark results along with all other AIDA64 files from time to time.

• 2 years later...

So every time there is an upgrade all previous comparisons are gone!

That's why I stopped upgrading. I can't see why you have to start over every time. Why can't the previous comparisons still be there, maybe with a asterisk in front of them or maybe even grayed out but still be there.  It sounds like lazy programing, not that this program is bad, it is a excellent program. Maybe I'm the lazy one and don't want to start over.  I have started over many times, but don't feel like it anymore.

Thanks