AIDA64 Extreme recently installed and blue screen error appears and laptop restart.

ChristianMV

I just bought a new Acer laptop and I have already updated all the drivers, but I wanted to install AIDA to check some components and when I install any version (extreme, build ...) when starting the program for the first time I get a blue screen error "BAD_POOL_CARER" and the program is corrupt and unusable. What happen? Why can't I use the program on my laptop?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 12:33 PM, ChristianMV said:

I just bought a new Acer laptop and I have already updated all the drivers, but I wanted to install AIDA to check some components and when I install any version (extreme, build ...) when starting the program for the first time I get a blue screen error "BAD_POOL_CARER" and the program is corrupt and unusable. What happen? Why can't I use the program on my laptop?

Can you please try to catch what's the last message displayed on the bottom of the AIDA64 splash screen?  Perhaps it's Scanning RAID Devices ?

Also, please let us know more about your laptop. Full model name/part number, CPU type, storage devices installed, any external (USB or Thunderbolt) devices connected?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 4:59 AM, bsoder said:

Same here, the laptop is an acer swift 3 1065g7 8gb ram laptop.

it bsods on program start with bad_pool_caller

Do you have Valorant Vanguard anti-cheat software installed?