What mean field RLocation in database structure?

18 hours ago, strelkov.av said:

Good day!

Please tell me what the RLocation field in the database means? I have always empty, and for the sake of interest where the information is taken put

The RComment field, as I understand it, is the computer description field in the computer properties.

RLocation was defined to help companies with multiple sites/locations manage their data.  It's intentionally left empty so you can fill it up if you need that field for each report/computer.

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

RLocation was defined to help companies with multiple sites/locations manage their data.  It's intentionally left empty so you can fill it up if you need that field for each report/computer.

Hm. And I can somehow pass my value there (RLocation or maybe even in RComment), for example through a parameter in the command line?
For example, if I have a task run by policies, I would specify gpo_executor in the RComment field

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 1:40 PM, strelkov.av said:

Hm. And I can somehow pass my value there (RLocation or maybe even in RComment), for example through a parameter in the command line?
For example, if I have a task run by policies, I would specify gpo_executor in the RComment field

You can use the /LOCATION command-line option to pass your custom location and make AIDA64 write it into the RLocation field of the Report table. Example:

AIDA64 /R null /DATABASE /HW /LOCATION MainHQ

1 hour ago, Fiery said:

You can use the /LOCATION command-line option to pass your custom location and make AIDA64 write it into the RLocation field of the Report table. Example:

AIDA64 /R null /DATABASE /HW /LOCATION MainHQ

Great! Can I do the same with the IComment field, I also want to specify a note in the parameter?

2 hours ago, strelkov.av said:

Great! Can I do the same with the IComment field, I also want to specify a note in the parameter?

RComment is always filled with the Computer Comment (a.k.a. Computer Description) value that you can set in Windows / System Properties / Computer Name.