Indicator of time spent on report generation

strelkov.av

Good afternoon, please add such an indicator as the time spent on generating the report.

In my local network, when loading computers ( more than 3000 computers ), automatic report generation is started with uploading to the database, and computers have different characteristics, i.e. they are very weak, or with a large number of files, windows security events, etc.

In such cases, there is not enough such a metric as the time spent on generating a report, on the basis of which we could understand where the computer is slowing down and the user is suffering

Ideally, I see this as an additional field in the Report table (when uploading to the database)

17 hours ago, strelkov.av said:

Good afternoon, please add such an indicator as the time spent on generating the report.

In my local network, when loading computers ( more than 3000 computers ), automatic report generation is started with uploading to the database, and computers have different characteristics, i.e. they are very weak, or with a large number of files, windows security events, etc.

In such cases, there is not enough such a metric as the time spent on generating a report, on the basis of which we could understand where the computer is slowing down and the user is suffering

Ideally, I see this as an additional field in the Report table (when uploading to the database)

The background (automatic) report creation process is designed to not slow the computer down.  In case your users have difficulties using their computers while the report is being created in the background, then I suppose those PCs must be very old and very slow anyway.  Is that the case?

BTW, you can use the /IDLE command-line option to change the process priority of AIDA64 to idle, which could help to improve user experience during automatic background report creation.