Why don't all metrics have an IID in the database?

strelkov.av

Good day, you have a good field in the database for storing unique identifiers of different types of report variables. This eliminates filtering by word depending on the language used (and also protects in the future, if developers suddenly want to call the parameter differently)
But unfortunately, not all your data has a unique identifier, and it's not even that the less popular categories are devoid of an identifier, but even those like the processor do not have one

For example screenshot attached to topic

image.png

17 hours ago, strelkov.av said:

Good day, you have a good field in the database for storing unique identifiers of different types of report variables. This eliminates filtering by word depending on the language used (and also protects in the future, if developers suddenly want to call the parameter differently)
But unfortunately, not all your data has a unique identifier, and it's not even that the less popular categories are devoid of an identifier, but even those like the processor do not have one

For example screenshot attached to topic

It's not possible to assign an IID for everything that AIDA64 puts into the reports simply because then the number of IID's would be 100 times more than right now, and that would slow down the processing of reports by the Audit Manager and Change Manager modules of AIDA64.  We keep adding new IID's on a case by case basis, per customer request.

It is clear, but if you imagine that you probably have some lists of fields in the program somewhere, i.e. some database of them (which grows every time of course)
Can it add some auto-increment to each field, so to say all the current fields are numbered , and when new ones appear, they are given the following numbers.
When working with data from the database, there is no numeric field that can be used to index and filter information much faster and more convenient than relying on a text field that can be changed at any time by the language localizer that I use

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 8:31 AM, strelkov.av said:

It is clear, but if you imagine that you probably have some lists of fields in the program somewhere, i.e. some database of them (which grows every time of course)
Can it add some auto-increment to each field, so to say all the current fields are numbered , and when new ones appear, they are given the following numbers.
When working with data from the database, there is no numeric field that can be used to index and filter information much faster and more convenient than relying on a text field that can be changed at any time by the language localizer that I use

The full list of current IID's are in the AIDA64 Business user's manual.  We do not have more IID's defined, and we do not associate an identifier to the other lines displayed in the reports simply because they're thousands of lines.  We can extend the list of IID's by a sensible amount if you have specific requests.  It shouldn't be hundreds though, since that would again defeat the idea of IID's and slow down the operation of the AIDA64 Audit Manager and Change Manager.  If you have such IID requests, please send me your email address, company name and AIDA64 product key in private message, and I will contact you in email for further details.