Ability to specify the number of recent events in the Windows events

strelkov.av

You have a useful option to generate a report based on Windows logs where you can specify how long it takes to display results.
However, it is not possible to specify the number of days in the plan, for example, only the last 10,000 entries.

In my case, I want to have all records from the MsiInstaller category in the report to log who installed / deleted which application. And everything seems to be fine, I can get it, but let's say that the report was generated when the computer booted, after which the user installed the application-worked in it and deleted it - and then went on vacation for 10 days, so the next time his computer turns on and generates a report, but without this data, because they do not fit in the range of 7 days.
So unfortunately I can't find out about the actions taken

17 hours ago, strelkov.av said:

You have a useful option to generate a report based on Windows logs where you can specify how long it takes to display results.
However, it is not possible to specify the number of days in the plan, for example, only the last 10,000 entries.

In my case, I want to have all records from the MsiInstaller category in the report to log who installed / deleted which application. And everything seems to be fine, I can get it, but let's say that the report was generated when the computer booted, after which the user installed the application-worked in it and deleted it - and then went on vacation for 10 days, so the next time his computer turns on and generates a report, but without this data, because they do not fit in the range of 7 days.
So unfortunately I can't find out about the actions taken

It'd be best for you to put all Event Logs records into your database and then use SQL queries to filter them to your preferences.