Can anyone help me? (RemoteSensor on iPad 6)

Jim Lin CHNNN

I am still a aida64 learner. =.=

like,it was about the LCD settings, I planned to used my iPad 6 as a to detecting the computers' working performance

but unfortunately after I done the settings in the "remotesensor" like the picture below,

then I double checked the  Resolution setting again, and use 1080*1920 to check whether it can be shown on my another screen or not, 

but it still doesn't work QAQ, things shown in the browser are not in a right order as set before, please help me!!!2.thumb.JPG.e0094e4ed86cfbc298e53a4c485934c5.JPG1910329111_LCD.thumb.JPG.16183fb5c838876ad4b56d9247e1d798.JPG1.thumb.JPG.775b5ff49bdbee9cef41198b1e6ca54f.JPG

20200214_061932000_iOS.png

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 3:21 AM, Jim Lin CHNNN said:

=.=

You're not supposed to use the actual hardware picture resolution of the tablet, but rather the resolution that is indicated by AIDA64 when you first enable RemoteSensor.  Try to do the following:

1) On the AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / LCD Items page, select all items on your LCD layout and press the Hide button.

2) On the iPad check the blue box that is displayed in your browser.  It should inform you about the right LCD resolution to use.

3) On the AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD page, modify the resolution to the right value.

4) On the AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / LCD Items page, select all items on your LCD layout and press the Unhide button.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By WanaGo
      Hello,
      I hope this hasn't already been covered, not found this exact question though already asked.
      4D Systems makes a bunch of LCD products which mainly have UART interfaces. They are not primary display interfaces, so don't take an HDMI input etc from your PC, they can be programmed to handle serial data and display it in various ways. You design the GUI yourself in their IDE and then you feed it the data you want in the known format, and make it do what you like with that data.
      What I am trying to find out is if there is a way to use AIDA64 to collect the data from the PC, such as CPU temperature etc, and send the data out the UART to the display. I don't want all the graphics from AIDA64, all I want is the data for the sensors.
      I have used AIDA64 for a while, going to a external HDMI monitor and displaying data on that, and it works, but now and then I get issues where windows decides the little monitor is the primary, or the mouse goes in there and gets stuck, and all sorts of other weird things. I also dont want it loading my GPU at all, I just want it off that whole system entirely.
      Is there a way to have AIDA64 export in a stream the selected Sensor data, to the serial UART? These 4D displays can handle BAUD's into the MBaud rates, so not 9600 or 115200 type levels.
      If there is, can you please point me in the right direction.
      If there is a way to get this data, I can create a demo project use a 4D Systems display, and post that up here for other people to use as a base. I have used 4D displays for years in various applications at work and around the house, we build full systems at work using their products, and it just seems the perfect application for PC Chassis builds, rather than using HDMI type solutions off the GPU. Let the display do the GUI 'heavy lifting' itself with its GPU and just feed it the data it is looking for from AIDA64.
      Any tips would be appreciated
      Regards
      W
    • By Bas101
      Is it possible to use 2 (or more) LCDs display different data?  Example: #1 for essential CPU etc while a #2 would have cooling info like fans, liquid temps etc.  If so... what are some recommendations?  Keep hearing Beada (which could work).  Alternatively, is there a larger compatible LCD?  Ideallly bar style but 17-18 wide.
      TY in advance for any guidance!!
    • By Rich83
      hi all, newbie here! this is my first post so i hope it has landed in the correct place..  be gentle!

i have installed the 'simple' version of a64, is it possible to run multiple instances of the sensor panel? i have the sensor panel running in a 5 inch screen located inside my case but have a room change planned which will put the case high on a shelf out of my eye sight so i would like a second display for stats placed under my main monitor. i plan to use a larger screen say a 10.1 'ultrawide (if thats the correct term) as i like the extra real-estate. what are my options?
      on a similar topic, is it possible to create an 'unpublished' senor panel before removing the currently used panel? or would i have to save the current panel to file or something then start a new panel?
      also can anyone point me to gauge resources, ie pre made gauges? or an easy to understand tutorial for how to diy them? total novice here, but can follow an idiots guide!

i have included the final evolution of my first attempt using the provided gauges etc, it took me ages to get rid of the green dials.. i finally gave up trying to figure it out in a64 so i just changed the hue on the 5inch monitor lol. really hoping to learn the skills to create something like i have seen on here.. some really nice work on the share your panel thread, some of those must have taken ages!!! impressive. 
      any advice greatly received, but remember your talking to an a64 absolute novice!!
      Thanks folks.