Clickonce applications in the Installed programs section

strelkov.av

Good day, please tell me , in our case, AIDA is run by group policies on all enterprise computers, i.e. when the operating system is loaded, IT runs automatically in the background.

The problem is that you need to collect statistics on which computers a particular Clickonce application is installed on . But the reports do not include this software. Because it looks like Clickonce applications they are set separately for each user in the system , and AIDA is run on behalf of the system, and therefore it does not see it

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 2:26 PM, strelkov.av said:

Good day, please tell me , in our case, AIDA is run by group policies on all enterprise computers, i.e. when the operating system is loaded, IT runs automatically in the background.

The problem is that you need to collect statistics on which computers a particular Clickonce application is installed on . But the reports do not include this software. Because it looks like Clickonce applications they are set separately for each user in the system , and AIDA is run on behalf of the system, and therefore it does not see it

If you run AIDA64 using the SYSTEM user, you may indeed run into such issues.  I'm not sure however how to get around it.  You may need to use an additional solution to enumerate those software.