There is no summary of the SPD section in the reports in the database

strelkov.av

Good day, we are using version 6.00.5100

AIDA starts automatically when the computer is loaded on behalf of-SYSTEM . We noticed a feature that reports do not have an SPD section in the database, which stores information about memory bars. However, if you run a full-fledged application with admin rights, this section is displayed successfully, and if you use the interface to make a quick report on the motherboard to the database, the SPD section is present in the generated database report
It turns out that the problem is that when AIDA is run as SYSTEM when the computer is loaded, this section is skipped in the database for some reason

Could you check for this behavior in your office?

10 minutes ago, strelkov.av said:

Good day, we are using version 6.00.5100

AIDA starts automatically when the computer is loaded on behalf of-SYSTEM . We noticed a feature that reports do not have an SPD section in the database, which stores information about memory bars. However, if you run a full-fledged application with admin rights, this section is displayed successfully, and if you use the interface to make a quick report on the motherboard to the database, the SPD section is present in the generated database report
It turns out that the problem is that when AIDA is run as SYSTEM when the computer is loaded, this section is skipped in the database for some reason

Could you check for this behavior in your office?

Does AIDA64 load its kernel drivers when you run it using the SYSTEM account?  Do you use the /SAFE or /SAFEST command-line options?

I use next parameters:

\\ad\base\LOGIN\Install\aida64_business600\aida64.exe /R /DATABASE /CUSTOM \\ad\base\LOGIN\Install\aida64_business600\aida64_business600.rpf /SILENT /IDLE /NOICONS /SAFE /LANGRU

And my RPF file:

InfoPage="Computer;Summary"
InfoPage="Computer;DMI"
InfoPage="Motherboard;CPU"
InfoPage="Motherboard;Motherboard"
InfoPage="Motherboard;SPD"
InfoPage="Motherboard;Chipset"
InfoPage="Display;GPU"
InfoPage="Display;Monitor"
InfoPage="Multimedia;HD Audio"
InfoPage="Storage;Optical Drives"
InfoPage="Storage;ATA"
InfoPage="Network;Windows Network"
InfoPage="Devices;Windows Devices"

I tested and tried to change the values from /SAFE to /SAFEST, and then completely removed the parameter

When I removed the SPD parameter, the section appeared, you were told in the instructions that it is better to set the /SAFE parameter for network audit.
Please tell me what the consequences may be if I remove this parameter at all?

On 3/27/2020 at 8:47 AM, strelkov.av said:

I tested and tried to change the values from /SAFE to /SAFEST, and then completely removed the parameter

When I removed the SPD parameter, the section appeared, you were told in the instructions that it is better to set the /SAFE parameter for network audit.
Please tell me what the consequences may be if I remove this parameter at all?

In /SAFE mode AIDA64 will not enumerate PCI devices, SMBus devices and sensors using low-level hardware access.

In /SAFEST mode AIDA64 will not load its kernel driver and not read SMART information from HDDs and SSDs.  It's the safest way since then AIDA64 will work like any other user-mode software.

Only you can decide whether the consequence of using those parameters (ie. the lack of information that will be missing from the reports) is fine with you, or you'd rather let AIDA64 use its full detection capabilities and interrogate hardware more thoroughly by omitting to use of /SAFE and/or /SAFEST.