The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for Intel “Tiger Lake” and “Rocket Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on SteelSeries Apex TKL OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android has crossed the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Tiger Lake” and “Rocket Lake” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Lakefield” SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Improvements for AMD A520 and B550 chipset based motherboards
- SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL and Apex Pro TKL OLED display support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Preliminary support for Intel “Alder Lake” CPU
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake”, “Rocket Lake” CPUs
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.30 ]
[ Download ]
I'm using the LCD in my keyboard and Aida64 to monitor certain system values.
I've noticed that the CPU util percentages are not correct on the LCD display.
The most obvious is that when the system is completely idle (CPU util.png), The LCD will never show a lower number then 28% for CPU7 Utilization (LCD CPU util.png) on the LCD.
The other numbers are also weird or incorrect but that is more of a feeling i have. The other CPU utils feel weird because i never see 1% or 2%. It's always 10%, 11%, 12%, 14%, 22%, 28% etc. but never below 10% except 0%
As shown in "CPU util.png" Aida64 is capable of getting the correct percentages, it just does not show them on the LCD display in my keyboard
The newest Beta 5357 doesn't load the LCD Items interface. All get in the upper left corner is the LCD icon and that's all. No Import/Export, nothing. This did not happen on any other beta version. It also happens if I run it as a portable and not as an update to the install 5300 version.
Issue: Latest beta 5364 (and same as previous beta5357) does not load LCD items from Preferences menu.
Expected Behavior: Running standard release of Aida64 Extreme (6.20 5300) and installing to latest beta all menu items that previously worked should continue to work
Actual behavior: As upgrade from clean 6.20 (5300) install OR using as a portable version, the app fails to truly initialize the Beada LCD panel. LCD Items under the Preferences menu do not populate.