Bug: Asus Maximus X Hero X EC Controller + Corsair RMi sensor

jxt

On 5/25/2020 at 8:51 PM, jxt said:

Hi! The problem is as follows. If you enable EC controller and Corsair HXi/RMi sensor, power supply does not display the correct value.

The power consumption on the +12V rail seems to jump up once you enable EC support in AIDA64.  Do you experience any lags or latency issues when you have EC support enabled?

There are no lags. When enabled in aida64 EC support, LatencyMon increases the latency. As soon as I turn off the aida64 EC support, LatencyMon shows a small latency. Incorrect power readings occur only in aida64, and the power value in hwinfo is always correct. Why does aida64 EC support only affect the Power Supply indicator??? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, jxt said:

Today I found another dependency with my Logitech G19 keyboard. EC support enabled. If Logitech LCD support is disabled in the LCD settings, Power Supply shows the correct value

Rendering the LCD layout could well cause power consumption spikes, since it consumes system resources to render the LCD layout.