Benchmark problem. Quality loss in games.

I just installed aida64 extreme for windows 10 64 bit. I wanted to see the temps of my videocard when i do a benchmark test. I didn't know how to use this program so i saw a button at "tools" nammed "GPGPU Benchmark"  i opened it and start.  After the test finished , i saw the result about memory clock speed, vram usage ... blablabla,  but didn't know where to watch too see if everything is fine like the temperature with my videocard .      After i uninnstalled this program and started to play PUBG , when I opened PUBG  ,  I noticed some graphics quality loss, same for CS:GO and other games even on ultra graphics. Tried to reinstall windows but this didn't work. Same bad quality on games even on ultra. Also , the image from far in games look very bad, in PUBG i can't barely see enemy from far (they just shows like divided in several parts , like i have antialiasing on very very very very low). 

Before I used aida64  my graphics quality was amazing in games , I felt like I had nvidia card with raytracing on and everything was smooth.  

My specs and settings:   Monitor: DELL 144Hz  1920:1080 , freesync activated

Motherboard: msi x570-A PRO

Video card: Asus Strix RX 5700 XT 8 gb ddr6

RAM: 32GB @ 3200MHz dual channel

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX 750W Gold

I have drivers up to date on gpu, motherboard and windows 10.

InkedCapture_LI.jpg

InkedCapture2_LI.jpg

InkedCapture3_LI.jpg

Edited by Jagardel007
wrong word on title

On 5/30/2020 at 5:41 AM, Jagardel007 said:

I just installed aida64 extreme for windows 10 64 bit. I wanted to see the temps of my videocard when i do a benchmark test. I didn't know how to use this program so i saw a button at "tools" nammed "GPGPU Benchmark"  i opened it and start.  After the test finished , i saw the result about memory clock speed, vram usage ... blablabla,  but didn't know where to watch too see if everything is fine like the temperature with my videocard .      After i uninnstalled this program and started to play PUBG , when I opened PUBG  ,  I noticed some graphics quality loss, same for CS:GO and other games even on ultra graphics. Tried to reinstall windows but this didn't work. Same bad quality on games even on ultra. Also , the image from far in games look very bad, in PUBG i can't barely see enemy from far (they just shows like divided in several parts , like i have antialiasing on very very very very low). 

Before I used aida64  my graphics quality was amazing in games , I felt like I had nvidia card with raytracing on and everything was smooth.  

My specs and settings:   Monitor: DELL 144Hz  1920:1080 , freesync activated

Motherboard: msi x570-A PRO

Video card: Asus Strix RX 5700 XT 8 gb ddr6

RAM: 32GB @ 3200MHz dual channel

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX 750W Gold

I have drivers up to date on gpu, motherboard and windows 10.

It's hard to say what could have happened.  My best guess is that anti-aliasing is now disabled on your video card.  Try to reinstall AMD video drivers and check if it fixes it.