How long i need to test with aida64 ryzen 2600 oc 4ghz?

fokuvocu

hello friends, i have a question. i have oc my ryzen 2600 to 4ghz on auto my b450m-a is 1.4v i think is to high so i set voltage 1.325v can't pass cinevench now on 1.350v set in bios cpu-z shows 1.360v games working stable and temperatures max 75c tried test with prime95 and aida64 temperature goes 89c after 7min hwinfo64 shows thermal throttling (htc) yes hermal throttling (prochot exit) yes. Is this normal ? some people say this test's need to be tested about 12h but if i leave overnight i think my cpu is gone be fried. How long i need to test with prime95 or aida64?

8 hours ago, fokuvocu said:

hello friends, i have a question. i have oc my ryzen 2600 to 4ghz on auto my b450m-a is 1.4v i think is to high so i set voltage 1.325v can't pass cinevench now on 1.350v set in bios cpu-z shows 1.360v games working stable and temperatures max 75c tried test with prime95 and aida64 temperature goes 89c after 7min hwinfo64 shows thermal throttling (htc) yes hermal throttling (prochot exit) yes. Is this normal ? some people say this test's need to be tested about 12h but if i leave overnight i think my cpu is gone be fried. How long i need to test with prime95 or aida64?

Our recommendation is at least a few hours with the FPU subtest enabled alone, and then a further few hours with all subtests of the AIDA64 System Stability Test enabled.